Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's Not Quite Like the Weight has Lifted . . .

but it is certainly starting to feel a little lighter. I seem to be laughing a little more, smiling a little more. And of I'm trying not to focus on that big question mark out there that says - OK, smart ass - now what are you going to do? It will come in time - I just hope there is enough time before it arrives for some honest rest and not too much time for me to run a hole in my cash reserves. But I trust in a higher power that I will land on my feet once again and will muddle through to the next bend in the road without too many pitfalls and potholes.
Life never ceases to amaze me with its immense ability to remake itself reshape itself, over and over - dragging us along, sometimes kicking and screaming, other times enjoying the scenery and the ride. I'll hang on for a while and see what comes barreling down the road at me - hopefully before it hits me smack in the face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home