Saturday, July 28, 2007

I Just Looked at the Calendar

and at the urging of my friends I've declared a new national holiday -
October 8th - FREEDOM FROM SWISS OPPRESSION DAY!
My last day running the US division of a Swiss owned company! And best of all - this year it just happens to fall on a legit holiday for our company - Columbus Day - seems right somehow - ol'Chris set off to discover new worlds and I'll be doing somewhat the same thing. Thank God no real boats will be involved - I do have a problem with seasickness. No Dramamine required for this voyage though. I will officially set course in a whole new direction and I'm thinking a party is in order to celebrate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Hilliard said...

There are a few bad Swiss out there. Unfortunately you worked for all seven of them.

10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home