Sunday, June 17, 2007

waiting is sometimes harder than knowing

My work life sometimes runs away with me - but the last year and a half it seems to have spent more time trampling me and what remains of my tattered personal life.
This evening I sit here, wondering what the latest "reorg" to our company will mean to me and to the US company in particular.
One thing I know for sure. It won't be good news. The only question is - how bad will the news be? How deep will the cuts be?
I hope that I'm prepared for any and all eventualities. Certainly I've been through them all in my mind the last 18 months - and then some. Now all the talking, reports, information etc., is in - the board has met and I just await that call tomorrow morning.
And so,
waiting is sometimes harder than knowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home