Monday, June 18, 2007

The Verdict Is In

In my mind the worst has happened - everyone got laid off save me and one other. Never have I so envied people who have lost their jobs. The sheer size of this insurmountable task called carrying on is more than I can bear right now. I want only to sleep - to pull the covers over my head and pretend it's all just a bad dream. Unfortunately I know I'll only wake again to find that the dream is reality and the task has only gotten larger.
I can't imagine continuing on with this. Yet it will be difficult to finally lay down the yoke and say - enough - no more - find yourself a new beast of burden - this one is tired and fed up and totally discouraged.
There is nothing more distressing than suddenly watching your job lose it's future, it's luster and joy.
And so - the waiting is over - now the action must begin. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Hilliard said...

Yo,

They are Diplodocus's!

Keep the faith. There is something better out there for you.

We're all in your corner.

7:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home